Our current Skilled Nursing unit features semi-private and private rooms providing substantial support for those that have the greatest needs. Our professional staff is focused on one unwavering commitment: the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social well being of each individual resident whom we serve. Clemson Downs features sixteen dedicated private rooms in its new skilled nursing wing, as well as twenty-six semi-private rooms, all rooms have been renovated with new flooring and fixtures.
With our 24 hour care team, on-site physician, and therapy services, we are able to provide respite, short term rehabilitation, and long term care. Our unit is secure so have confidence your loved one is safe.
Take a moment to explore the additional services offered.
Services and Amenities
- Board certified on-site geriatric physician
- Private dining featuring a steam buffet bar during all three daily meals to optimize choice and variety
- Geriatric rehabilitation services through Genesis Therapy including occupation, physical, and speech therapy
- Podiatry and X-ray services on a regular basis
- Professional beauty salon
- Spacious Sun Room and Garden Room option for private meetings or communal events
- Martha Getchell Art Room dedicated to resident art therapy
- Wheelchair lift equipped van for transportation to medical appointments
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Active Volunteer Staff who provide additional services and friendship
- Daily supervision by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director